Piggly Wiggly Coupon Policy
- We accept all valid Manufacturer Coupons
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction
- We do not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction
- Coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction.
- All coupons must have an expiration date and be in date
- We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer’s purchase transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase).
- Limit of 10 same type coupon, unless otherwise stated on the coupon
- Coupons have No Cash Value
- We reserve the right to refuse any coupon
- We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer coupon rules above apply to all
internet printed coupons.
- All internet coupons must be printed in color, no black and white coupons will be accepted.
- Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
- We will not accept “free product” or high dollar amount internet printed manufacturer coupons
- We double coupons up to .99 (.99+.99=1.98) for BIG Savings
- Coupons cannot be doubled to exceed the price of the item
- Buy One get One Free coupons cannot be doubled
- We do not double coupons that state “Do Not Double”